Please find below a listing of upcoming GCHA meetings taking place for your attention in 2015:
Please be aware of our upcoming 2014 Umpires Forum to be held at GCHA on Monday, 7th of April @ 6.30 pm.
Everyone should note that ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY for at least 2 reps of each Senior team, Umpires, Umpire coordinators, Junior team reps, and everyone else interested is welcome. Penalties will ensue for non attendance. Please note the following:
· Individuals can only represent 1 team.
· Everyone will need to sign an attendance sheet before the evening starts.
· 2 personnel per senior team, 1 per junior team U14"s upwards.
· All junior and senior umpires are required as well. Any other interested parties welcomed.
· Questions will be answered, but not until after the presentation.
The representatives can be anyone there to represent a team, ie. Coach, manager, player, parent. However this person is the one responsible for taking the information back to the team that they represent. The expectation is that they would briefly pass on information at next team training session.
Any questions or queries need to be send through our Competitions Director, Gail Lomas, on: email@example.com